AJS Productions wins bid to develop new site for United Way of Bartow County
The next project we at AJS Productions will be designing is a brand new site for the United Way of Bartow County. Our unique ability to create seamless integration between today’s social media standards of Facebook and Twitter along with a blogspace home and website content generation put in the lead for this name brand non-profit agency. Like many non-profits, the United Way of Bartow County does not have the time or resources to spend hours on end posting social media updates. Our “one button” publishing approach eliminates redundant web posting activities, saving time and energy, while providing a mass-communication solution. The approach we at AJS Productions take in partnering with our clients gave us the last nudge we needed to win this engagement.
In the coming weeks, we are looking forward to the many design review sessions and sign-offs as we build the United Way of Bartow County a brand new virtual home on the web. Stay tuned for updates on this ongoing project. In the meantime, if your business is in need of a facelift or a full relaunch of your web presence, contact us today to set up an initial meeting.
AJS Productions – Go Social, Go Everywhere.
- Three new sites launched in last 10 days
- John T. Mroczko, P.C. – Attorneys at Law, chooses AJS Productions for their website
- Bartow Health Access uses AJS Productions for website redesign
- New site launches for those seeking professional counseling
- Developers using boilerplates may not give you the bang for your buck
- Three new sites launched in last 10 days nblo.gs/Yl8cu 2 weeks ago
- Three new sites launched in last 10 days wp.me/p1AMpi-4a 2 weeks ago
- Three new sites launched in last 10 days wp.me/p1AMpi-4a fb.me/3wLPByLmn 2 weeks ago
- AJS Productions provides clean, professional, and affordable web design, development and hosting solutions, with... fb.me/18BbZ8vOL 1 month ago
- ICYMI -- and let's add Hibu to this: There are many ways to build a website, but not all are created equal. If... fb.me/2UPqfXgyK 4 months ago